Wednesday, January 17, 2007

About nothing in particular but then again isn't that our so called lives

Why is it when something breaks or is used... no one wants it anymore.
Why is it deemed to be valued less.

I find it amusing how people can so easily forget how important something is to another and disregard it as a joke or simple act. Hmm.. you are probably wondering what in God's name is Khush ranting about 10 in the morning.. but I can't help it. I couldn't really sleep due to outside variables, and it's affecting my thinking patterns.

So I was on-line earlier and I found a very interesting site.. it was called The Sex Revolution Blog. (sexrevolutionblog.com) The author had a comical approach to his writing, which made the readings quite amusing. Now for you squeamish lads and lasses out there.. get over the title saying "Sex" in it, and learn something about your body. Shayad it helps.. since Valentine's Day is fast approaching.

I am sitting currently on the floor of my still unfurnished apartment.. watching my Japanese Beta fish "Charlie" swim in a circle for the billionith time. Poor existence he has since his life is just a hand blown circular glass, which when cleaned causes him to get confused and swim into the walls.

Ever feel like you are in the same place you were when you last checked your status as a human being on this earth which is now turning warmer and warmer.. which will eventually make the polar bears go extinct due to the excess pollution in our o-zone. cough global warming. It reminds me of a tattoo I saw once, of a dragon eating itself.

Quite perplexing I must say.. but it's symbolically showing how some people no matter what they do are just going in a circle in their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home