Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mine is better than your's...

Apparently I have started a new trend. Yes, I know I am looked to for fashion, etiquette, poise... okay I shall stop with my nonsensical blabber (for now at least)...and continue with the real reason I am writing this entry. So my dear hubby to be has finally succumbed to the powers above (cough..cough..Me) and started a... Blog. I know, its quite a shock, but hey... my persuasion techniques are quite legendary.. (Right Jane?). I put the link under the websites I recommend... so enjoy his version of events compared to mine...

That's all for now...Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the blogging duo. I love it. And keep writing my darling, you add flair to my otherwise trite days :)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home