Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lips of an Angel

I heard this song when I was driving home in September when I still had my car up. I loved the singer's voice when I heard it. It's so husky and sensual. Moan. The song itself is about a guy who gets a call from a girl whom he dated a while back, and he says its nice to hear from you.. But be quiet.. My girl is sleeping right next to me. The song paints a vivid image before you. Just a short post to tell all of you to listen to Hinder, Lips of an Angel. Take care until next time.

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But ... you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel"
-Hinder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home