Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ek tootaa hua dil to ek kaanch ke shishe ki tarah hai...

Tootaa dil to ek kaanch ke shishe ki tarah hai,
Agar chahein bhi hum uss ko jodna to jodd nahi pate hain...


Before you ask I shall tell you… India is a lot of fun. Well, for me at least, Abizer on the other hand, has been hospitalized due to food poisoning. The poor thing might be hateful at the moment, but besides that minor glitch, I think everyone is enjoying immensely.

Merry Christmas by the way… Hope everyone has a wonderful day, for I know we all deserve one day in which nothing goes wrong and we get whatever we might have wanted or needed.

I am in one of my “moods” again... where I start rambling on and on about “crawling into my shell and away from everyone.” So I shall try to censor those thoughts out of my writing since it upsets people. Even though writing calms me down those with whom I talk to are not available at the moment so I must make do with just talking to myself...

Found an interesting quote today… and it goes well with the depressing atmosphere I have painted. So it goes…
The person who loves you the most will trouble you and irritate you the maximum, but when you drop a tear he will fight the world to stop your tears.
I think I have to agree with this individual…

Since I am in the country of astrology… I decided to take advantage of this. So I got the meaning of the letter K in my name and what it defines me to be. I don't know how much of it is really true though.

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along. You are very generous & giving, often selfless. You are kind-natured & sweet, which is found to be attractive by many. You are a good friend.

I must say that was quite a compliment.

Since I had no one to talk to...I wrote in my journal...shayad tomorrow I can speak what's really in my dil...since I had to censor my work today. Ciao.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree to the K description =)

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also agree with the K description... and thats an amazing quote... Feel better :-)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Si said...

merry xmas! i liked that quote too! great time reading your blog!when are you back to the states? i am already back and miss you and Rosh tremendously! come back soon! best wishes for the new year!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home