Friday, December 29, 2006

Please rape me with the Orange popsicle stick..?

So my few faithful readers... this is for you. Another update from the motherland.

Abizer has exited the hospital. I think the giant teddy bear, multiple red heart shaped balloons, and the Incredible’s DVD that I bought him might have helped somewhere along the way with his recovery process. But be rest assured, my jaanu is fine.

Along our journeys we found a fellow comrade from Boston...can you guess who? Let me give you a couple of hints then. Has black hair, which when cut short causes havoc. Whose wallet was chucked out of an open moving car window...still can't guess. Okay okay.. here is the last hint. His last name ends in "wala". Okay if you seriously can't guess now then I really can't help you.

It's Rishi. We found the poor thing, unfed, unclothed, and begging at one of the intersections in New Delhi one day...hmm.. okay the reunion didn't really go like that. But what the hell right? We picked him up and continued sightseeing around Delhi. We got molested at India Gate, by the numerous ice cream vendors, and then got chased off the property at the Parliament Building, by the police for taking too many pictures, and I won't even mention how Abs, and Roshanee almost urinated on the sacred land of Bagla Sahib Gurdwara, while searching for the loo. It was a action packed day.

I am flying to Bombay tomorrow. And I am going to be there for the New Year. Can't wait to see everyone over there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abizer...you better go buy some orange bar popsicle sticks...haha.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Khush51 said...

hmm.. the stick is too thin.. and wimpy. I prefer a hard, long...

sorry got carried away again

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home