Monday, January 15, 2007

Fingering the....Keyboard

Without stating the obvious.. I am back from India. If I could pick one thing I missed the most...I would have to say running HOT water (no more high pitched screams after the warm water turns into it's evil frigid alterego)...ohh! and you reading this of course.

As I am the sole individual on this planet who does not follow 24 religiously I am bored while the kiddies are watching TV so I figured I would update. After so long, its nice to stretch out my fingers and flex them vigorously.. hmm. I just got turned on by that sentence.

Have you ever sat down and observed someone. I sadly do it too often... Ever pick up on a smile which wasn't meant for you to see... or a hug which lasted too long to be friendly between two of your friends... In college you see mostly everything that you can imagine including some freaky hair styles along the way. Why hide it, I wonder? Does it add to the excitement? I think it does. It adds a certain element to the relationship, which spices it up, and makes you come back for more...For my druggies out there you'll understand the upcoming analogy perfectly.

It's like doing drugs in my opinion, even though you know you should not be doing it...you are addicted and need it to function. But without rambling on and on.. I'm watching you...hehe.. so entertain me. Just a word of advice to my two friends.. don't try to hide it from me.. I see all.

Oh almost forgot to tell you... I moved into my new apartment. It's beautiful, spacious, and carpeted and painted in the brown hue, which turns me on very much. I will take some photo's with my imaginary camera and upload them for all of you to see as soon as I get the place furnished, which is proving to be quite the daunting task. But then again.. I love challenging...

Ciao my lovelies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Braintree Gal said...

where is your new apt?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home