Monday, August 14, 2006

wild sex, hotels, and white angels...

Hello all, what's up? It's been a very long time I know.. So long that Si toured half the world and came back and I have still not updated. Oops.

I got my housing slip in the mail. Goody. I am living in the village. Where people fear the color red, and a keep their doors locked at night. They have a thing for blind women and ultra hot men. I hope the room we picked is okay...I am getting giddy with excitement. I always do before I move into a new place I get very happy and then extremely depressed thinking that I unpacked and packed my stuff about 6x in 3 years.. phish posh. Roshanee went to the room and saw it while she was in Boston for a weekend. She said we have bunk beds.. hmmm.. Creepy. What if I fall off to my impending doom? Or if the mattress somehow rips in two and I go plummeting to the bed underneath me? Is their a size restriction or a weight restriction? Things to think about I guess.

also my lovely pets... I have invested in a macbook. It is a the cutest little white angel. I am thoroughly enjoying it and surprisingly it wasn't that hard to adjust after years of assisted living off of Windows...I can make cute little photo collages and compose my own song. Oh goody. Besides my new favorite baby name being apple (go G. paltrow) I need to bitch and moan about the MCATs.

They have changed my testing site exactly 5000000000000x hmmm okay I am exaggerating but only a by a little. The number is more like 3x but hey toe-may-toe or ta-ma-toe... Same shit.. First it was in Rutgers Law school... then it got booted to the Marriott hotel in cherry hill, then I got an express mail today saying it was now in the charion hotel. What kind of a brand is the charion hotel. Ugh... increase my anxieties you heathen warlocks see if I care.. (psssst... I do care.. I do .. I do .. I do)...

in addition to that mayhem, I watched P and P the TV series.... made a while back and it was good.. I liked Colin Firth, he was the only good looking fool in the movie.. Seriously I kid you not. The women were monstrous and had plastered on hair do's. They could hop and skip and have wild tantric sex and their 5 curly ringlet bangs would not sway to the tempo. Savvy....

but it was a good movie none the less. The newer version which I still have occasional orgasms over still is number 1 for me, but it was nice to see the ENTIRE book read line for line in the TV miniseries.

Ohh. . Mr. Darcy.. Ohhhhhh Mr. Darcy... (screams get louder and more frantic, a curious onlooker peeps into the keyhole to observe the oddest sight. Mrs. Darcy's 5 ringlet curls not moving but readily defying newtons laws of every action has a equal and opposite action).

Just recently came back from a 4 day cruise in the Bahamas sadly yes... I have turned black.. No offense Ann. I am freakishly odd looking with two white breasts and two white butt cheeks. F@%k you.. stupid inventor of a bathing suit with some of the most wretched cuts and angles. Sometimes I wonder if they design the bathing suit to have a odd cut out in the back just so they can laugh later.. for ex. heheheheh look at the dim witted arse who has a criss cross on her back... hahahahha.. hmm I wonder.

Besides my relaxing in the pool filled with sea water (the devils hand surely.. because we all love swimming in the salty sea), munching on rum cake, being a finalist in the slot machine tournament on board, buying 16 bottles of Black label, and having a VIP room only to have the balcony view obstructed by a safety vessel the trip was loads of fun.. giggle (the infamous giggler is back ladies and gentlemen).

Here is a picture of Abizer and I at dinner on the cruise.


And here is a picture of Roshanee and Rishi.


well I must be going now.. I have to study too you know. muuuuuuuuah

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worry about you at times...although I must say that you are quite the amazing creative/crazy writer.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Si said...

i told you Colin Firth is supercute in the ORIGINAL p & p TV series, which i like so much better than the movie because i truly believe Mr. Darcy should be a blonde, not a brunette.

oh, i can forsee interesting things in the realm of cyberspace now that u are back at updating ur blog!!! loving it!!

and on a side note, good luck on MCAT!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is the sexy bitch in white in your photo... can i get her number...

r
P.s - used ample amount of dots since i know you love them.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home