Friday, July 21, 2006

Let me give you a Hint...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
12:39:00 PM

Let me tell you that participating in a treasure hunt is harder than it looks. Roshanee, Sejal, Ann, Demet, and the wonderful moi decided to play in Northeastern's annual treasure hunt. Well we lost pitifully might I add, but we did get 4 out of the 7 clues. In the end we figured cheating might just work better.. so we tried insider trader. Well by the time we got the information some other team had already won. Boo!! But it was a lot of fun.

Then Abizer, who had decided to drop by, called and said,"Why not go to Dick's Last Resort...?" and I being the ever loving individual decided why not. So we went. It has moved to Downtown, for anyone who is still looking for it near Copley. The food was blah, the rudeness was blah, but the company was yeah... Overall, it wasn't bad to go see what all the hype was about.

Then we came back and Roshanee and I started to practice for the UTSAV culture show, which is coming up this Saturday and in which I am singing.. bummer. So we decided Wednesday was a good day to start practicing for Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home