Friday, July 21, 2006

Birthdays, Graduations, and creepy food

Sunday, May 14, 2006
3:21:00 AM

Howdy, So my days have been quite busy since my last update. The MCATs are looming before us premeds. It's kind of freaking me out. But nothing a few slaps from Roshanee didn't cure. insert giggle.

Besides the unfriendly, evil, giant called M for now, my G-ma had a hip replacement surgery on Tuesday. (G-ma means grandmother) She's doing pretty well, and should be home soon. While I chill with her in the afternoons I realized that I hate hospital food, it creeps me out. I feel as if its been sprayed with disinfectant as well. Something we should do with human beings as well, in my opinion.

Today is Mother's Day. Go mom's! They work hard... feeding us, washing our clothes, feeding us, driving us around, feeding us... get my drift. For those of you who don't know I was placed on a diet. I wasn't given an option. hehe My mom was like, " Okay.. diet time. Your home from college. Here is your YMCA membership card." I was like "grunt" ..."shit"...(pause) "do they have a pool?" I go work out every day for an hour. I know its similar to the second coming...or the dead rising. Since I am exercise handicapped but I managed. Only flew from the treadmill into the wall once. Dropped my water bottle cap into the machine causing it to jam once. And somehow forgot to wear a bra only to realize while jogging. Awkward. But I'm still alive... with longer boob's though...

Tomorrow I am going with Abizer's family and Roshanee to Philly for Alifiya's graduation from Penn. They have Jodie Foster speaking at their commencement. So not cool... I have the urge to yell, "where is my baby? ...I built this aircraft.. I mean theatre." Its from the movie Flight plan.. don't ask I am deranged.

Also its Alifiya's 22nd birthday today. Yeah... 8 more years till the big 3O. Enjoy while you can... heheOkay...I need to sleep so I can look less hideous then what I will already look like with the lack of sleep I am going to get anyways.

Hmm... Sally went to the seashore to see seashells for Sue's slippery shells show in September.... bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home