Friday, July 21, 2006

GPAs, Mail Time and Gansta updates..

Wednesday, May 3, 2006
1:18:00 PM

Jane Austen is an individual who is hard to imitate, but I think Ann has done a remarkable job in this e-mail she wrote to me just today. (love you mon cherie)

"My dearest Khushboo,How I long for the day when I am allotted the honor to set mine eyes upon your face. This distance apart from you brings sorrow to my heart and aches to by poor desolate being. I can only find comfort in the thought of our reunion, where we will be in each other's company to reminisce about days long gone. I pray you think of me when the burdens of your day are light. It is not the same without you, to laugh with, to dine with, to share the pain of the fascist institution we know so well as "school". I will make it my duty to continue to be in correspondence with you, until the moment when the distance between us is dwindled to a mere extension of the hand. Goodbye for now mon amie."This was written by my dear friend Ann, who I miss dearly, from Boston. Hopefully one day in the future we will unite to continue our playful banter and devious talks about others.

In addition, my other dear friend, Neal went to the play offs for the Nets and guess who he was sitting behind...well good try but it was actually Jay-Z and Beyonce! How cool is that... he said they spoke like "old friends" and he actually kissed Beyonce's hand when he met her. Very cool.
In addition, grades were posted yesterday... I managed my A in physics II yippy. I also managed a 3.85 this semester another yippy....Abs says I deserve a gift... and hey, I am not one to argue.


Well I am off to pick up my dry cleaning and get my shoes repaired. until later...farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home