Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Going to meet the "BK King" and Soiled Adventures

So I am repenting for my actions from yesterday. I had claimed I could bike to the near by Burger King (about 5 miles total trip) and get my brother his daily required dose of fat for his dinner. Well I was able to do the above stated task but now I am forced to do so again since my mom thinks its a "great way to get thinner." Well, true but why can't I just sit at home or mull around in the background.

I shall be off soon to make my little tour de Toms River and when I return I need to start cramming for the MCATs again. yippy. I am actually really enjoying the biology section which is kind of entertaining to me.


Just a side note the picture is from the annual world soil conference which I attended in Philadelphia with Prof. Davies and Prof. Elham. I had to make a presentation in front of a lot of people which might explain the constipated look on my face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tour de Toms River...I would finish in last place with my bike riding skills...hahah.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home