Friday, July 21, 2006

Rolling in the Benjamins..

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
11:18:00 PM

So this past weekend has been intense. On Friday it was St. Patrick's Day and also my dear friend Ann's birthday. A party of about 20 of us went to The Cheesecake Factory, and then afterwards decided to go to the club, Matrix. Which turned out to be a very memorable evening indeed. Let me tell you that some of the ugliest people I have ever seen decided to come out that evening to dance the night away to some odd assortment of 80's crap and recent hits. We all had a blast dancing and laughing, eventually deciding to call it a night and return to my place. We ended up watching Pride and Prejudice for the umpteen time resulting in me sleeping at 5ish in the morning.

The next morning I got up and packed to go to Mohegan Sun for a surprise 28th birthday party for my cousin, Dippy. I just made it in time for the bus, which was owned by a Chinese company, so reasonably they played their version of a popular Chinese soap opera on the miniature televisions which in my opinion was equivalent to Hentia anime.

Once at Mohegan though, the real fun started. We all gambled till 4-5 in the morning. I ended up winning at Blackjack about $500-600 and Rosh won about $200. Poor Abizer lost about $400 and my cousin the birthday boy won about $1000, so it was a very enjoyable evening for all the winners.

On Sunday, I went to see V for Vendetta starring Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving (the evil guy from the Matrix who keeps on multiplying). It was a damn good movie with great special effects. The mask worn by V eventually gets kind of creepy and Portman kind of loses her sex appeal after the buzz cut. But the directors make up for it by making her make out with V.. might I add while he has his mask on.. still kind of weird. But do go see the movie, a definite evening well spent.

over and out Roger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home