Friday, July 21, 2006

Wedding Coordinating

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
10:18:00 PM
Feeling Frustrated

So its been a while since I last updated... sorry. We were on spring break and I had planned to update every day but then reality came and bit me in the ass. Instead, Roshanee, Mom, and I spent the week searching for halls for the wedding. Literally I got up in the morning and started searching and then strolled in the house by 11 PM in the evenings. On a better note, we finally decided on one, but our search is still continuing for maybe a diamond in the rough.

Besides picking halls for the wedding, I attended a family friend's daughter's engagement party (rather not name anyone). It was quite the haphazardness. No cake, no introduction, complete randomness... I wonder how it was categorized under the heading of an engagement party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home