Friday, July 21, 2006

God must be disappointed...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
10:23:00 PM

Today I am trying to pick my housing for next semester. I am idly flipping through the shitty pamphlet my school considers our housing options.

My lovely apartment that I currently inhabit has been chosen by an evil outsider and I am devastated. No one really cares or understands the agony,...so I am quite alone in the gloomy air bubble that surrounds myself and my twin.

I don't understand how people can be so outwardly inconsiderate and mean hearted. It's surprising since most of the time, I put people before myself. But I have been brought up to believe and I continue to believe that if you haven't done anything wrong, good will come to you.
Hopefully like the past years, even though we have been unlucky with either our lottery number, or with our vulture-like friends circling us like fallen carcasses on the vast savanna picking our room without informing us... I am sure we will get something nice and cozy.


I guess I will end this entry for I am just tired.., even though I had thought I had convinced myself that I would be happy getting a new place, along with the new decorating challenges, etc... the truth is Roshanee and I put a lot of hard work into our apartment, and it's our baby....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home