Friday, July 21, 2006

Today was my first...oops..I ruined it

Saturday, February 25, 2006
6:33:00 PM
Hearing R. Kelly; "Burn it up"

Hi all,

So today I had my first Period... no just kidding... I had my first practice sex lesson.. no just kidding again.. in actuality I had my first practice MCAT. Yeah.. It was quite the tiring ordeal; 8 hours of slowly diminishing away into the eternal bright light at the end of the tunnel. Well I didn't die to be exact, I just got really tired...

One amusing thing that happened during the test was this girl next to me... she literally got up and just left with 40 minutes to go. She went out and talked on her cell phone (loudly might I add), bought chips to eat (noisely might I also add), basically everything a person could do besides their MCAT examination. And it was not the last section and don't go thinking she was extremely fast and smart.. she did this on every single section. There is no way she could have finished so fast.. the test is designed so that you just finish on time and that too barely. Not 40 minutes early each section. I personally think she guessed and therefore finished early each time.

Its Saturday, thank the lord, and now I get to sleep for "infinity and beyond" (Lightyear, Buzz). Tonight I am going to Houston's in Fanueil Hall with Abs, Jane, Rosh, Rob, and Rob's fiancée Sarah. So toodles dears, be good and don't open the door for strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home