Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Will you be my Valen... (shotgun blast heard)...

I haven't written in a while. Not that I have a set agenda to write every night, but I do like to clear my head by writing things/events down. Eventually categorizing them into a chapter of my life. Otherwise before I know it, time has flown by and I am left in a whirlwind of dust wondering, "where was I when that happened?" Okay enough philosophical clutter for the mind, let's move onto more endearing topics.

For instance, the holiday of Valentine's Day. Personally I think it's overrated. People and their nonsensical chatter about cupid and the size of his phallus (mind you he is a dwarf), to the topic of who got more flowers.. the ugly girl in the first row of lecture or the deranged, maniacal, beast in the back row, ending at where they are going to sit and cry after dinner when their boyfriends break up with them. As much as I am a hopeless romantic, it's strictly for the movie based fluff.





Another topic on my mind is why do people drink to make their pain go away. First of all it's quite apparent that when one drinks they get even more emotional than before. Common we are mostly semi-college educated individuals… Therefore when putting two and two together you deduce that the pain you felt to begin with is amplified. No? So then why try to drink it away in the first place.



Hmm…just something I was wondering about that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home