Thursday, November 02, 2006

B...O....O! and Surprise go well together

Just came back from Shivani's surprise party at Amish's house at Dorchester. The area was shabby, but the house was amazingly big and quasi-neat. Besides the fact that the roof looked like it was harboring 400 million years of dust and mold, it was an okay after dinner entertainment venue. The guy had two 50 inch plasma TV's. I was quite confused, in that area where you have a higher chance of being shot than graduating high school, the guy had a ping pong table, 5 huge computers, and 2 plasma TV's. I was irked.

This would be from the surprise party, in the guys basement. Direct your eyes towards the moldy roof which might cave in on us at any moment, crushing our precious bodies:


Besides surprising Shivani, twice in one day, we just recently had our Boo Bash party.That was a lot of fun. We had a bumblebee, Mr. Wolverine, the devil, an angel, Narnia's lion, a sexy pharmacist, V for vendetta, 2 pirates, a surgeon, a Saudi Prince, a jailbird, a nutty chemist, and lastly Zorro. It was an amusing collection of individuals. We held the party at Suman's place since our "little" humble abode wouldn't have accommodated so many people.

The night progressed with some tantalizing events coming out of the wood work. Jane had the hookah fall on top of her and had her arm burned by the coal. Tsk Tsk. So I generously applied the age old remedy of toothpaste on her upper arm. I had nothing to wrap it in so I took a swiffer mop sheet and wrapped it up and then took a hairband to hold it in place. (I think this is a worthy thing to mention in my med school applications.. No?)

In addition to events that seem to be instigated by Rosh and Jane, we had Trojan man followed by not one girl but chased ferociously by 2 women. We had oddballs whose mother named them by picking a letter from the alphabet and then adding numerous e's to the end of it, we had a joyride to Randolph, the hometown of the infamous bumblebee, and we had illegal substances ejecting from the apartment (literally...Tsk, Tsk).

I thoroughly enjoyed watching people in their drunken stupor with my sidekick Raj, a new friend I made that evening. I missed my dearest Cuddles though. Who left for New York on the 8PM flight.

Rosh, Ann, Sejal, and I:

Wolverine and I:

Zorro (Rohit), our pirate (Suman), Raj, Wolverine (Rishi), and our Saudi prince (Afjal):

The devil (Jane), our surgeon (Akshay), and me:

This would be V for Vendetta, Rosh and I:

Jane and I with my cherry tootsie pop:

Afjal, Sejal, and I:

Our sexy pharmacist:

2 Comments:

Blogger Abizer said...

hmm...nice pictures.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Abizer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home