Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MCAT update, ocean views, and beer goggles

It feels good not to have anything to do but relax for the last 2 weeks of summer. I took my MCAT on Saturday, phew that is over. It was okay, so hopefully it will be a good score and I won't have to fret over taking it again. Ugh.. We stayed in the hotel where they were having the test, and that made my life a lot easier day. I didn't have to worry that I would get lost or stuck in traffic, I just woke up at 7AM and went to the ballroom. I got out of the exam at 5:18PM ... So it was a loooonnnnnnngggg day.

Then afterwards Rosh, Abs, Alf, Jane, Anish,Sal, Tarun, Roopshare, and her b/f and I went to have dinner in Greenwich in the city. It was a fun dinner. I usually get bored since everyone after an hour or so gets tipsy and I am sober as day and don't find many of the same things to be that funny. But none the less I had a good time, even though I was dead tired mentally and physically.

Sunday, we had a little get together at our house where my dad was unveiling his "Cruise home video." Abs and I picked up about 8 pies of pizza from pizzahut and it was more or less devoured by the hungry adults in a matter of minutes. Abs looked delicious that day as well... Since we are talking about food and all. ::wink::



Monday, my mom took Roshanee and I to see a house she thought would be good for Abs to buy. It was on the ocean.. not one of those faux-waterfront homes.. this was almost in the ocean. It had 5 bedrooms and 5 baths... and it had an elevator, and 4 floors. It was about 6,500 sq. ft so it was a pretty roomy home... only drawback might have been the fact it was on the market for 3.75 million dollars. Mom said it was a great investment. Abs and I giggled.

Okay I have a piano lesson.. shall chit chat later with all of you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home