Thursday, September 28, 2006

Desolate Evenings...

I am in a manic depressive mood today. I don't know why. I didn't start my day off being depressive but I surely ended in a mood which would not brighten anyone's day.

Feel as if life is not moving? As if you are stuck in the same position with the same issues and worries as you had a few years ago. I feel as if I am not moving. I feel static in this fast moving world. Everyone is off moving on with their lives and here I am in the same place doing the same thing. As much as I would rather nothing change it all is. Eventually everyone will go off and we shall be back at square one finding our roots in another barren field.

Have you ever in the mood to not social. To just crawl deeper within yourself and not come out. I feel protected when I am dead silent and not out there. I feel warm, in an otherwise cold dark place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem as if you are going to kill yourself. should i be concerned cuz if my genes are the only ones passing through to the next generation then as prof. trussell says consider us all extinct. :)

call me we can do lunch in our desolate always filled with people, wet carpet, need toilet paper, did you make your bed apartment.

r

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home