Friday, July 21, 2006

Leave me alone.. stupid love songs.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
1:43:00 AM
Hearing So sick, Ne-Yo

So it's about 1:39AM on Valentine's Day... and I'm sitting home alone. No I haven't broken up my engagement, I am meeting the handsome prince tomorrow. Hey someone has to put the food on the table. (Even though I am on a meal plan from my school and my table comes along with the room I get through university housing). :)

I decided to rent a few movies and watch them (by myself) hehe, don't feel bad I prefer it that way. I didn't know Blockbuster was so busy on V-day. The line was practically out the door. I guess the theme this valentine season is dinner and a rented movie.

I am listening to "So sick" by Ne-Yo. And it is the saddest love song I have heard in a while. I love it. lol. Besides Ne-Yo in my life, I have the annual Valentines Day party coming up. We have this party every valentines weekend and you have to wear red, or pink along with any other color. This year we had Daniel Nainan in the lineup (the opener for the comedian Russell Peters). He was under contract and everything, but he e-mailed me this morning with some wimpish excuse of not being able to make it due to some uncontrollable reasons. Remind me why I can't take his balls, and shove them so far up his ass that he gets a blocked artery along the way.

Moving on from the violence, and the pain. :) I need a haircut, I can't see through the wall of hair my bangs create. I am quite surprised that I don't go walking into walls and other obscure objects.

After watching one of the rented movies I got, I decided to browse through Facebook, and I was amused by the increase in the female- female kissing. Blame the beer, but some people should just not be kissing people, forget that some people need to consider plastic surgery. heheh. just kidding.. we need some ugly people to make us pretty ones look good.

I was going over ingenious ideas that would better my life, and I came up with a few. A maid, a hair stylist, and a wish list for holidays. hehe, I was contemplating the last one for real, but then I realized I don't want nor need anything, I get basically everything I want. I also came to the other conclusion that I might be spoiled.

Hmm... you can contemplate that while I lay down for my beauty nap, god knows I need it. I look frightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home