Friday, July 21, 2006

Reminiscing...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
1:55:00 AM

To all you lovers out there, enjoy yourselves with your special ones. You know its special when your in their arms and you feel safe and know nothing will go wrong with him/her besides you.

I have some strange obsession with flowers. I love flowers... anyone want to send me lovely flowers ??? anyone... ?? :( that's okay..?!? Am I weird for wanting pretty flowers, a little garden of grass, a large plethora of fish, warm non-humid weather, my family to always be close, little puppies to be running around me when I get home, a warm fireplace to read by at night, a classy car, a horse stable, to be able to walk on the beach, to be a parasitologist when I grow up...

Sad how we want so many things, but after years of struggling will be lucky to get even one of those fairy tale childlike dreams fulfilled...hope your dreams come true,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home