Friday, July 21, 2006

And who is that gentleman with the quizzical brow?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005
1:56:00 AM

So this past week has been very fun. Classes officially ended on Wednesday and I must say I was thrilled to finally have a week off. On Thursday I cant remember for the life of me what I did. It's pitiful but hey I'm growing old (21 yrs old).

On Friday I went to Chef Chang's House on Beacon Street for some Chinese food. I love Chinese food, actually that is a lie for I do not love all Chinese food, just what I get every time I go to a Chinese restaurant; Lo-mein (noodles), Fried rice, and wonton soup. I sometimes like to go crazy and mix it up by ordering Hot and Sour soup instead. After dinner, Rosh, Jane, and I went to Boston Commons to see "The Chronicles of Narina..." It was a great movie in my opinion. Worth watching and don't mind my saying so had a few disturbing aspects. For ex. Peter and Susan were trotting a bit on the incest path if you ask me, Lucy when smiling looked like Emily Rose from the Exorcist, and Mr. Thommnus had some sexual desires for Lucy if you ask me. So beyond the freak factor, it was a really good movie, with a hot lion.

As for Saturday, we went party hopping. It took quite a toll on my sanity might I add. Before our adventures began though we accompanied Jane to get a new tattoo of a Celtic heart on her neck. (The whole process in my opinion looked damn painful) After that, Abizer and I went shopping on Newbury Street where we bought a pair of boots for him, a pair for Rosh, sneakers for me, and earrings for me.

Then we came home to get ready for our parties. Our first stop was Eileen's party. We took about 4 million "you touch mine while I grab yours" pictures, which eventually led to some interesting dancing by Ann, and then some riding of Jane by Heejin. After the mistletoe was reported stolen, we decided to trudge off to our next destination. We arrived at Navina apt. to find that her party theme for the month was "I prefer to get arrested just so that I can suck in jail". We spent the evening waiting diligently for the men to start making out so that we girls would have something to giggle about. And also we found a vase of condoms and decided to open all the packets and blow up the condoms and make amusing animal figurines out of them. I almost managed the exact replica ofTimon and Pumba when I was woken from my clandestine dream to go to a Bar downtown for a chocolate chip's birthday celebrations.

On Sunday I watched the Patriots game and the Giants game which was too boring mind you. I love the "big" men in those "tight" pants don't get me mistaken but I got bored of them slapping their own asses. I went shopping at Copley and bought Roshanee new rainboots from Coach, Abizer cufflinks from Louis Vuitton and Farsi (level 1) from Rosetta Stone. After draining my accounts in Copley I decided to go to the Prudential and shop at Barnes and Noble. I bought "Truth about Diamonds" by Nicole Richie, "The Witness" and "Exclusive" by Sandra Brown, "Narnia" by C.S. Lewis, "Funny in Farsi" by F. Duman, and some books on stocks. After that I decided to go watch the movie "Pride and Prejudice". It is now one of my favorite movies of the year. I just love Mr. Darcy and Ms. Elizabeth Bennet.

Elizabeth Bennet: It would be most inconvenient since I swore to loathe him for all eternity.

Mr. Darcy: May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?
Elizabeth Bennet: You may.

Mr. Darcy: You must know - surely you must know that it was all for you... I would have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul and I love and love and love you. And never wish to be parted from you from this day forward.

And with that I am off to bed to sleep for I have a Physics final on the 16th of December and then am off to Dubai, Maldives, and India on the 17th-9th January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home