Friday, July 21, 2006

Visiting Barbieville

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
12:25:00 AM

Well these past few weeks have been hectic. I went to California last weekend for a friends wedding. The wedding took place in Santa Barbara. Awesome place, wouldn't mind to live there one day. I can drive in my Benz, with my Dior glasses blocking the sun, and my Shi Tzu chilling in the passenger side with her mini Chanel gown. Sorry back to reality, and a reminder to all that too much sun can also be bad for you. The wedding took place in Santa Barbara Golf Club, and DAMN what a view. One side you had the mountains, and the other was the ocean. So committing suicide is quite an easy task in SB.

I also recently went home this weekend to put up the decorations for our annual Valentines Day Party. I have not seen so many plastic hang-able hearts in my life. Eww. Besides that, I just went to go see Underworld 2, and might I say it was quite the shitty movie. The epitome of shitty-ness. The plot revolved around Werewolves fucking too hard, and vampires sucking to hard. Well they got pissed at each other since they both had to SHARE the word hard in their titles and decided to fuck each other. It was one hard suck. So moving on from that mental avenue.

I also read the book "Memoirs of a Giesha", which was really good. I have yet to see the movie which is a bummer and I hope I don't miss it from theatres, aka when I have the time to go see it, its not in theatres any longer.

Besides that, I am up to nothingness. heheh. take care till next time. BEWARE DARK TIMES LIE AHEAD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home