Friday, July 21, 2006

Riding off into the sunset on a white horse...

Friday, February 24, 2006
7:14:00 PM
Hearing Ann's consistent conversations...

Just a short entry tonight.. since I am way to comatose to write anything of merit. So Rema Chopra sent me this link for a new kind of "facebook wannabe site" Hi-5. So I proceeded to join, I even put a picture up...but its full of wierdo's who just sent me random messages.. I am quite intrigued actually to tell you the truth.

Here is an actual message I got:
"How r u. Veryyyy beautiful and expressive eyes indeed. I feel like swooping you away on a white horse into the sunset....I would do anything to say hi to u."


Just on a side note... this person needs to learn how to write properly... and like I said earlier the whole white horse deal is pretty intriguing..

Another message I got was:
"hi sweety my name is chris i think u look very beautiful i was hoping that we could be friend i could need some of ur sun shine lol i could say i fine some one i could compare to the sun . hoping to hear from u sweety"


This person might have me confused with Roshanee, which means light, I on the other hand mean sweet fragrance. Duh... : ) Well ... just another facet into my life.

Off I go to shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home