Friday, July 21, 2006

Tick Tock goes my internal sleeping clock

Monday, January 9, 2006
4:07:00 AM

So I have just returned from my adventures abroad. It was a thrill. We went to Dubai, UAE; India, and Maldives. And to account for my absence I only have tokens for my friends, a painful sun tan for moi, baby camels, Christmas in the clouds, New Years in transit, a wedding (not mine), indoor skiing, surfing, and ... me back into your lives.

The only sad event of this trip is the fact that I have yet to return to eastern time which would explain me writing at such an awkward time in the wee morning when cartoons such as Teletubbies, and Barney are airing.

Besides me returning from abroad, other noteworthy events include Spring semester classes starting tomorrow. I'm just orgasmic about that. No really I am, I get to buy new notebooks, new pencils, have brain aneurism during tests, buy books, attempt to fling myself from my room while attempting to decode a chapter in my new book, and yada yada yada.

Well my fish are starting their rendition of the "Little Mermaid" and I can't forgo missing that so I bide you all farewell and good night until morrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home