Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekend of Mourning...

Monday, December 5, 2005
9:22:00 PM

So I went home this past weekend for my grandmother's and grandfather's death anniversaries. ( g-ma; father's side and g-pa; mother's side) They just happened to have passed so close together about 5 years ago.

I also went to Dr. B's house on Friday night (which was slightly on the boring side due to the fact nothing was available to us to do), and on Saturday morning we had the prayer in the morning and then in the evening Abizer, Nishan (my brother), my mom, and I watched Harry Potter I and II. ( Since I had already seen all the movies at least 6 times each I took the opportunity to catch up on much needed sleep). Then on Sunday was Reema's 10th birthday party at Aangan (I got some cool presents) and also Kalpana and Naresh's anniversary in Mogul.

Other than that, the weekend was uneventful, but enjoyable and relaxing none the less. Bye bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home