Friday, July 21, 2006

Dumb Belles

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
11:56:00 PM

So today was just dandy.. I mean skipping through the wheat grains singing along with the Sound of Music.

I might as well tell you what was so amusing to me. I went to the gym. Yes its out of the closet, I ventured into the towering structure lovingly called, Marino. I actually lifted weights (5 lb, and then 12.5 lb [audible gasp is heard in the audience]). I somehow was doing a bicep curl and managed to pull the muscle in my neck... I am still working on that connection.

I also played volleyball with the girls (Amrita, Sejal, Rosh, Jane, and Demet). I believe my team lost both the games we played, but we tried by aiming the ball towards hard to reach places, only problem being they were also out of bounds. Well, since I also think I pulled some muscle in my hand I am going to stop typing for tonight. Have fun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home