Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm too sexy for my...

As usual.. I am procrastinating from studying for my finals which are upcoming next week. I swear I try to sleep and one million thoughts about school pop into my head.. and keep on blinking, like the Las Vegas sign, refusing to let me get some shut eye. My brain is a Nazi.. we have come to some sort of agreement over the years.

While calculating my GPA for this semester on an excel spreadsheet... I also decided to shift through Cosmopolitan.com and do some "reading". They had a quiz which let you find out "what kind of sexy you were..." I was intrigued so I took the quiz. If you have some free time try it too. Sexy Quiz

So I turned out to be "Coyly Sexy"... how amusing. But it's quite accurate in its predictions I must say.
"Sensual and sweet, you'd rather spend an entire evening trading flirty innuendos with a guy over cappuccino than just get down to the bump and grind back home (not that you don't enjoy that part, eventually!). As far as style goes, it's the bit of shoulder you show or the dangly earrings accenting your neck that make you feel foxy, not displaying a 12- by 12-inch square of stomach. "You're mysterious, feminine and love being a puzzle for men to figure out," says Regena Thomashauer, owner of Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts and author of Mama Gena's Owner's and Operator's Guide to Men. "It's not that you're necessarily shy about what you want; you simply relish teasing out each part of the seduction process."

Your coy demeanor extends to your bedroom tendencies as well. "You let men court and pursue you in the beginning," says Logan Levkoff, sexologist and sex educator in New York City. "But when it comes time to have sex, you may surprise them and suddenly shrug off your reserved side and go wild.""
Apparently I'm the ultimate combo of demure and downright delicious. Insert giggle. So here is a question for all the ladies out there.. Sorry guys. Think it through and then post your reply as a comment....

Fill in the blank: "If I were reincarnated as a bra, I'd be..."
  • A red satin, cleavage-maximizing, diamond-encrusted bustier
  • Pale pink lace with a tiny bow
  • Plain white cotton with a T-back
Until later, ciao.

On a side note, I guess this picture does justice to the sex kitten in me.
Notice my hands...

2 Comments:

Blogger Si said...

omg, love that picture, unlease ur naughtiness, muahhhhahah!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inner sex kitten revealed! but i knew the tigress from the start! ;)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home