Friday, July 21, 2006

And then God said, "...No food for you!"

Tuesday, October 4, 2005
9:25 PM

Hello everyone, well today has been interesting. I am keeping a fast since I promised the cute wrinkly fellow we all commonly call God that if it didn't rain on my engagement party weekend I would keep a fast for Ramadan.

I never knew keeping a fast was soo boring.. it really makes you analyze life, and helps you to realize how much time you really spend eating or doing activites that revolve around eating.
Overall, my day went fine. I went over to Cambridge Side Galleria and then went to the Economy Hardware Store (Boston's equivalent of Home Depot) and found hooks for my mirror. Besides that it has been a pretty lousy day with an 8 AM Lab and then an 11:45 Lab, which translates to 8-11:30 and then 11:45-2:50. Boo!


Okay back to school work. G'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home