Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dekhoo main tujhko kareeb se

Ever have those moments in life.. when the same thing you have been doing everyday.. all of sudden looks so different today... ? I have been watching over my brother for 12 years now.. but today.. I am craving to spend more time with him for I now understand in a few more years when he grows up, college comes along, he will move on with his own life.. and the moments that I had now.. won't come back.. they just won't...

Is raat ko thaam lo, Saarii ghadiyaan thod do na
Capture this night, break from the time restraints
Is chand ko bandh lo, chadhte sooraj ko rok lo
Tie down this moon, stop the sun from rising

I swear this song is so romantic [Adnan Sami - Kasam].. it makes you want to run in the rain and play like a little child.. it makes you want to sit under the stars on the grass.... maybe just me and the inner romantic in me..

Milte yeh lamhe naseeb se,tujhko nahin hai pata
You only get these moments by luck, you don't know..

I was asked recently.. how many kids I wanted.. I think its funny.. the moment you get married.. if you pick up a child you get comments like.. "children look good in your arm .. so when will you have one..??" It is some Aunty radar I swear. I am afraid to pick up my niece now.. poor thing for she is quite an adorable jaanu of mine.

Mere chain ko loot ke
Stealing away my calmness

I guess when you get married.. everything seems to start becoming urgent in your mind since you want your parents to be able to play with your children.. you want them to be there for their birthdays, your anniversaries, your happiness.. Ever get scared that what you hold dear to you will leave you..The things that keep you stable that hold you down in life.. will one day wilt and crumble.. I do.

Mere kwaabon ko thod ke, meri neendhon ko cheen ke tu
Breaking my dreams, stealing away my sleep

I don't know.. everything seemed like it was going in slow motion until I got to college then I don't know where the years went.. I was looking at a photo of myself from freshman year.. I look like a child.. I am still a child but now...hmm.. yeah.


Before....... Freshman year

Now... Senior Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home