Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yoga for the mind...in bed of course

I am currently sitting on my bed... in my semi-lethargic state debating whether I should get up or not.. and currently the evil angel is winning the battle, leaving me stranded on my soft, warm, bed. Sigh.

Well today is Wednesday,...the day before my bachelorette party in Las Vegas. I am somewhat worried to find out what the hooligans have prepared for me...for all I have heard over the past few weeks were snippets of their conversation which included phrases such as "..thunder from down under..."..."..Australian men.." and so forth.. So I am mentally preparing myself for the heinous things they will preform on me. But then again. They also don't know what they are dealing with... I'm not that easily subdued.

As of now I am planning on carrying my laptop with me.. to write in my blog.. but I am debating whether I want to deal with the whole airport security thing though... Hmm.. shall debate further with myself on that topic.

Well until later.. bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home