Monday, June 11, 2007

It's my party, I'll cry if I want to...

Where should I start..?
Hmm.. lets go over Vegas...the Bridal Shower.. and the Nikah.
After all of that I should be up to speed.
I think.

Bridal Shower
So my Bridal Shower was a ton of fun. Literally. Lol. Since one of the belly dancers weighed at least a ton.. or more. Okay.. I'll be nice. So the theme for the party was "Middle Eastern" so hookahs, middle eastern garb, middle eastern musicians, and of course belly dancers were a must. The musicians were truly wonderful and were my favorite part. I can't help it I have a thing for men playing instruments...Creepy...Yes, I know.

Well a bridal shower 101 tutorial, it's basically a ladies only event and they all come bearing gifts. (Now on a side note, you'd have to be socially inept not to enjoy opening up gifts even when you know what it is,..considering since you can only gift wrap and try to mask a vacuum in so many ways)...childish squeal in the background.

We played a game basically called "how-well-do-you-know-Khush"... which Ann and Marah helped concoct (thanks girls!), which resulted in comic relief for the NU girl judges, while I was having my delicious lunch. The food was truly scrumptious.

I guess I was dead tired...

Bachelorette Party
So my bachelorette party was in Las Vegas. It consisted of lots of feminine drama, legs, Thunder from Down Under shirtless hunks, drunken shoe less adventures, AM feeding frenzies, ridiculous taxi lines, extravagant dog purchases, Mystere acrobatic tardiness, run away driver's licenses, drop out passports, Sunday sleeping police, jaywalking violations, lethargic MGM kittens and tigresses, vomiting birth control pills, bathtub bars, liquid in luggage, postcard mania, over 21 green bands, rain forest cafe roaring, Tao screaming matches, Venetian gondola maneuvering wonderment, Bellaggio water fizzle, technological carpet ride, IMAX 3-D dizziness, Crap for dummies tutorial, Blackjack bankruptcy, and Wheel of Fortune retarded-ness with the $40 and $20...but thats just a small peep into what happened in Vegas... for what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

But overall it achieved its purpose: It was definitely a trip I won't forget...

I shall continue with the Nikah next time I write for now I am dead tired and sleepy.
I promise.
Bye..



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::sigh:: indelible moments indeed, and the best one captured: two foxy ladies surrounded by a legion of steamy pure bred Aussies. Oh Las Vegas. We must go again! If only to recreate those precious, salacious moments...and refuel our bank accounts.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home